Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Games » NinjaBee General

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:24 pm 

So...where's your physical location? Are you spread out or all local? I'm not looking to stalk you or anything :wink: so I don't need the address or anything, just curious. Thanks.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:13 am 
NinjaBee

Lunar,

Dude, sorry I missed this post and didn't reply earlier.

We (Wahoo Studios & NinjaBee) are almost entirely in one office in Pleasant Grove, UT, which is about 45 minutes south of Salt Lake City. We have a relatively small office, of which some pictures were taken and posted here: http://www.voidwar.com/testfest.html except that the voidwar.com server seems to be down temporarily... :(

About half a dozen members of our team are contractors working off site. Most of those are in Utah, but one programmer on Clyde lives in Idaho.

-- stay

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:22 pm 

Cool...thanks for the pics (it's back up now :)). So, how big is the crew including everyone?

Oh, and go figure that the kid provided the 0wN4g3 for void war. :lol:

And here's another million dollar question: Got anything else in the pipeline for the arcade after Clyde? (Obviously I don't expect details, just wondering what platforms you're working forward on so I can prepare myself accordingly.)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:24 pm 

Not again! ^^^ That's me. I guess that's what I get for moving from computer to computer at work...at home it logs me in automatically so I don't have to worry about this stuff.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:54 pm 
NinjaBee

We (Wahoo/NinjaBee) are about 28 people, including off-site contractors. There are about 23 of us in the office each day. That's a lot more than we used to have. When those pictures were taken, we probably had less than a dozen people here. Part of the growth of the studio is from contract work (PC and handheld projects having nothing to do with XBLA) that has come along for Wahoo Studios, and part of the growth is so NinjaBee can more effectively make Live Arcade games.

We really care about Live Arcade and we plan to be continuously working on Live Arcade stuff for a long time. Beyond that, we'll have to wait until later to announce anything officially. Just remember that Clyde was practically done before we formally announced it. :)

-- stay

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm 

Hey, I know this thread is pretty old (almost 6 years!), but I just wanted to update it in case anyone came looking for the same info.

Wahoo celebrated its 10 year anniversary last year, and NinjaBee is now almost 8 years old, and a lot has changed. We now employ between 40-50 people (the flex room is for when we have additional testers for bigger projects). We've also moved to Orem, Utah, in a nice office which you can read about and see some pictures of on our blog.

If you have any questions about us, feel free to ask!

Board index » Games » NinjaBee General