Coolest character ever

Discussion about the Live Arcade tactics game Band of Bugs

Moderator: ninjabees

Sunnycool

Coolest character ever

Postby Sunnycool » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:25 pm

Who is your favourite story character of them all?

I have to say the Ninja Bee. I know that it is kind of banal, but he just seemed so awesome the way he acted like a real mysterious, skilled, stealthy warrior. And for game play, the Bee is pretty damn awesome too. Nothing beats a masked hero like the NinjaBee :D

On 2nd place I would have to put Iman. He is just cool the way he is a sort of prowling ranger of righteousness - bringing justice to the kingdom and saving it from the evil bandits (and Kamul's buddy). I also like his sound banks :D

Vail is also cool, as he is this cool sort of bounty hunter with his gang and all and apparantly a real woman's bug. Nevertheless I think he is not quite living up to his Ninja-name. I mean - the Ninjabee made rolls and stuff :P

Tieman gets my third spot though, as he is a cool-looking veteran and a wise commander. And he is a true hero - I mean - he started his own prothesis corporation, right?

Kaeporo

Postby Kaeporo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:25 pm

I'm a big fan of Maal. I like how he starts off as a confused little bug and becomes a powerful leader who gets the job done, no matter the costs ("Nothing Else Matters") Mainly the fact that he was born without a jelly and would be morbidly overpowered in multiplayer thanks to his massive HP reserve.

The Ninja in Ninja Sticks of Fury is pretty cool too. As a character, he's a alright, but as a unit he stacks up there with Maal and is useable in multiplayer.

Not a big fan of the ninjabee. Doesn't deal enough damage and has an annoying voice. Tight rolls though.
Gamertag- Kaeporo
"One last drink and the bottle breaks, returning us to the dust from whence we came."
Dementedos

Postby Dementedos » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:04 am

Vail is mad awesome, and his campaign has a great storyline. Many twists and turns. :shock:
Yup.
AC91

Re: Coolest character ever

Postby AC91 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:58 am

I'm a Tieman fan myself. He just seems like the slightly less badass John McClain to the Band of Bugs universe. He comes to a random guy and pulls him into a huge battle. Pretty sweet stuff!
Game Master 627

Postby Game Master 627 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:31 pm

Wasn't it Tiernan, or am I remembering the name wrong?
AC91

Postby AC91 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:49 am

Game Master 627 wrote:Wasn't it Tiernan, or am I remembering the name wrong?

It might be, I haven't played it recently. I just went off what the top guy wrote. lol
YaZeus
NinjaBee

Postby YaZeus » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:20 pm

Yep. Tiernan. You got it!
Game Master 627

Postby Game Master 627 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:48 am

Woohoo! What do I win? Another shirt? A share of the company? A Zinger?
AC91

Postby AC91 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Game Master 627 wrote:Woohoo! What do I win? Another shirt? A share of the company? A Zinger?

I am pretty sure a zinger is going to have to be a prize for the next contest!

Return to “Band of Bugs”