Tales of Kaloki

Discussion about the Live Arcade tactics game Band of Bugs

Moderator: ninjabees

Zee

Tales of Kaloki

Postby Zee » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:03 am

I just saw the update on the page, and I'm quite happy. With no Iphone I've been wanting some new Kaloki content. I'm so so with the Avatar updated, as it would be kind of strange replacing maal. Although it was probably a good idea, as it will get more people knowing about the game. Any idea when it's coming out?

I'm also wondering if it will be the first arcade game with more then 250 points? As the new policy says you can add up to 50 per quarter or something like that.
ImageImage
NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

Re: Tales of Kaloki

Postby NinjaGirl » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Zee wrote:I just saw the update on the page, and I'm quite happy. With no Iphone I've been wanting some new Kaloki content. I'm so so with the Avatar updated, as it would be kind of strange replacing maal. Although it was probably a good idea, as it will get more people knowing about the game. Any idea when it's coming out?

This blog post should answer all your questions! :)
spacemarine28

Postby spacemarine28 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:25 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :D

Im so glad for BoB and now a sci-fi pack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D :o
Lucifon

Postby Lucifon » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm

As I posted in the xbox.com forums this is absolutely awesome. You guys offer total fan service for the community, I really wish the game would be pushed into the eyes of more gamers again, hopefully this dlc pack might help. You should really do like a BoB complete pack with the game and all DLC - now that would be epic.

Now I just need to fix the fact that the licenses on my alternate account wont transfer using the tool on the site...it just jumps straight to the congratulations page despite not working and stating the next time I can do it is on the 26th June 09 which has passed!! Band of Bugs is tied to me alternate account ><
staticwrap

Postby staticwrap » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 pm

although 'technically' it's new name should be 'band of sometimes green haired odd face tatoo with dreadlocks avatars' something along those lines.

It would be cool to be able to use one of the new powers or weapons for your avatar as an unlockable, like for the avatar marketplace coming out soon.

Any contest's coming up soon? :wink:
stay
NinjaBee

Postby stay » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:10 pm

A new contest is a good idea. I'm not sure we'll do the heavy "build a level" type of contest any time soon, but we can at least give away a code or shirt or something!
Lucifon

Postby Lucifon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Lucifon wrote:Now I just need to fix the fact that the licenses on my alternate account wont transfer using the tool on the site...it just jumps straight to the congratulations page despite not working and stating the next time I can do it is on the 26th June 09 which has passed!! Band of Bugs is tied to me alternate account ><

Fixed :) Tried again today and it worked fine. I'm guessing the date it stated I could use it must have been off by a few days, or it was just bugged. Either way now my BoB works fine on my console without signing into two profiles at once, and now I can happily purchase all the DLC!!

Return to “Band of Bugs”