BoB - PC Expansions?

Discussion about the Live Arcade tactics game Band of Bugs

Moderator: ninjabees

shewhoguards

BoB - PC Expansions?

Postby shewhoguards » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:45 pm

So, I don't own an xbox. But I did download the PC version and played it obsessively until I was done.

But now I AM done. I ran out of levels and I see the Xbox version has expansion packs. Any plans to release those for the PC?
NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

Re: BoB - PC Expansions?

Postby NinjaGirl » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Shewhoguards--you should check out the post about the Band of Bugs PC Contest and enter. The deadline is Sunday, Jan. 20, and as of right now I can say you have a pretty good chance of winning :wink: All other info you need should be in that post (which is in this forum, Band of Bugs).

Good luck to you and everyone else who entered!
stay
NinjaBee

Postby stay » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:07 am

Yes, we absolutely plan on releasing expansions for PC BoB! Should be pretty soon, even.
shewhoguards

Postby shewhoguards » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:47 pm

NinjaGirl wrote:Shewhoguards--you should check out the post about the Band of Bugs PC Contest and enter. The deadline is Sunday, Jan. 20, and as of right now I can say you have a pretty good chance of winning :wink: All other info you need should be in that post (which is in this forum, Band of Bugs).

Good luck to you and everyone else who entered!

*grins* I was holding off on entering as my "must finish" obsessiveness took over and I didn't want to repeat levels until I knew what happened at the end. Entry is now in though!
coreyh2

Postby coreyh2 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Did these ever come out?

Return to “Band of Bugs”