I Love Cloning Clyde!

Discussions about Cloning Clyde on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360

Moderator: ninjabees

NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

I Love Cloning Clyde!

Postby NinjaGirl » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:49 pm

Okay, so this might be old news to some of you, but for me, this is a very new and very exciting thing. I just played Clyde for the first time last night and I LOVED it! I couldn't believe how innovative it was; at first, I thought it was just cool and funny that you could clone Clyde (yes, I know, I'm a little slow on the uptake), but then when I realized you HAD to clone him to complete tasks and exit the level--C-O-O-L. So creative and clever. And I loved the jumping sheep. Especially when they became shorn after throwing them onto the spiky things and burning off their...(fur? Hair? Cotton? Why can't I think of the word???) Anyway, Clyde=Awesome.
Game Master 627

Postby Game Master 627 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:59 pm

Clyde is indeed awesome! I have spent countless hours perfecting my score to grab the leaderboard spot I am now in and that wasn't an easy task.

You should visit the team personally to shake their hands and say "thank you". You're right there.
staticwrap

Postby staticwrap » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:02 pm

Wool? Is that word your looking for? Anywho, yes we all love the game, and you just happen to be eerily close to where it was developed.
NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

Postby NinjaGirl » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:08 pm

Actually, I'm VERY close...I work there (hence, NinjaGirl. Being one of like 4 girls who works here) but had never played Clyde before (sad, I know) and was so enthused about the game I had to post. So I will go and shake their hands. And then go wash my hands :)

PS-Thanks for the wool hint. Don't really know why that word escaped me....
NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

Postby NinjaGirl » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:10 pm

Oh, and Game Master, congrats on the top score. That's impressive. I'd like to say you've got some competition coming your way, but I'm not that good...yet :)
Game Master 627

Postby Game Master 627 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:56 pm

NinjaGirl wrote:Actually, I'm VERY close...I work there (hence, NinjaGirl. Being one of like 4 girls who works here)

Oh, hah, that would explain your location and name I suppose. Were you just hired? Seems strange that you passed up Cloning Clyde for this long. You have made Clyde quite sad.

NinjaGirl wrote:Oh, and Game Master, congrats on the top score. That's impressive. I'd like to say you've got some competition coming your way, but I'm not that good...yet :)

If you can manage to scrounge together three other people for a co-op team (a NinjaBee staff team of awesomeness? Hmmm...) you may just give me a run for my money. It would be nice to have somebody else to compete with again, but my team has been long gone. One never wants to play again (Agent M4), another signs on to XBL here and there but may play again (CG130), and the last, I Patman I, only came on recently for Halo 3 after being off for many months and now hasn't been around since the 16th. He and CG know each other in real life, so I'm not sure if he would be able to talk Patman into getting a team together again. Me and CG were talking about forming another a while ago around the time Gears of War released, but it never went through.
Iduno

Postby Iduno » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 pm

wow

GET!
Image Image
NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

Postby NinjaGirl » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:16 pm

Oh, hah, that would explain your location and name I suppose. Were you just hired? Seems strange that you passed up Cloning Clyde for this long. You have made Clyde quite sad.

Yes, I was just hired, and sadly hadn't heard of Cloning Clyde before. In fact, I hadn't done much gaming since high school--that's what happens when you go to college. Well, for me, anyway. But don't worry, I'm quickly rediscovering the joy of video games; my husband and I spent most of our weekend playing Clyde and Guitar Hero. We didn't finish Clyde though because he wanted to beat all the levels too, so we had to keep going back and switching players so he could play each level I had played! It was loads of fun, though, and a testament to me that Clyde really is an awesome game if my husband, who mostly likes games like Halo 3, wanted to play it just as much as I did!
LunarDuality

Postby LunarDuality » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:04 am

I'm jealous that you get to work for some of my favorite people. Clyde is indeed a great game and innovative. That's apparently the kind of thing that happens when JKN's insane creativity meets NinjaBee's genius.

I can't WAIT to see what they come up with next.

Oh, and "wool" woulda been good...but if it's the whole thing, it'd be the "fleece". :D
NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

Postby NinjaGirl » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:40 pm

If you can manage to scrounge together three other people for a co-op team (a NinjaBee staff team of awesomeness? Hmmm...) you may just give me a run for my money.

I don't know about a NinjaBee staff team of awesomeness, but I'd love to play co-op! I've never played co-op with Clyde, but I'm totally down for it. I'll add you to my friends and then maybe we can figure out a time to play? I'm still not very good and won't give you a run for your money, but it'd be fun anyway! (Oh, and I'll work on seeing if we can get a NinjaBee staff team of awesomeness to play on company time...you think? :))

Okay, so about adding you as a friend...I thought your Gamertag would be Lunar Duality, but it's not. What is yours? I'm NinjaGirl01.
staticwrap

Postby staticwrap » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:05 pm

His tag IS LunarDuality (without the space).
Game Master 627

Postby Game Master 627 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:24 am

NinjaGirl wrote:Okay, so about adding you as a friend...I thought your Gamertag would be Lunar Duality, but it's not. What is yours? I'm NinjaGirl01.

Hmm? Were you talking about me? It is exactly what you see here.

If you weren't, I'm confused!
NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

Postby NinjaGirl » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:24 pm

Game Master 627 wrote:
Hmm? Were you talking about me? It is exactly what you see here.
If you weren't, I'm confused!

Aaahhh, yes. I think that was the result of it being Friday. I meant you, Game Master, since you were talking about doing co-op games, but I had a brain fart and typed in Lunar Duality instead. Sorry for the confusion, both of you! If you still want to play, I'm up for it. And anyone else who would want to play Cloning Clyde co-op, my gamertag's NinjaGirl01--you know what to do.
Game Master 627

Postby Game Master 627 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:15 am

Well, I don't get on too much, but if I see you around I may be able to hop on for a game or two. I'll send you a friend request, then.

EDIT: Cloning Clyde isn't in your recent five games!?!?!? How dare you! :P
NinjaGirl
NinjaBee

Postby NinjaGirl » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:39 pm

I know, I've been on a Zuma kick lately...man that game is addicting! But I will repent and play some Clyde soon. Sorry! :)

Return to “Cloning Clyde (Xbox 360 Live Arcade)”