Cloning Clyde 1 Year Anniversary!

Discussions about Cloning Clyde on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360

Moderator: ninjabees

AC91

Cloning Clyde 1 Year Anniversary!

Postby AC91 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:20 pm

Well, this Thursday, July 19th, marks the 1 year anniversary of the day most of us stayed up all night to play Cloning Clyde!

Some of you may remember sitting refreshing your browser early that morning waiting for stay to post this thread. Coincidentally, I happen to be wearing the shirt I won in that contest today! :D

What about the numerous threads that talked about how awesome this game was?

Of course, the game also had its fair share of ethical issuesthat were raised...

Then it spawned the Great Leaderboard Race!

There was the quest for 10 Million that was later nothing compared to when 11 million was broken!

Of course, these leaderboards came with the infamous glitching, which to my knowledge is the most replied to thread on all of the forums. These, combined with insane co-op skills among the members here lead to unimaginable scores!

So, that is my ode to Cloning Clyde... It is a couple of days early because I am going on vacation Thursday, so I wouldn't be able to post it that day more than likely.

Also, I am posting to say that we all need to play some Cloning Clyde together this week! I won't be here at all Thursday night, but you guys are welcome to play without me... :( :P

If some people want to join up and go through the game in co-op Thursday morning (specifically at Midnight Pacific Time, the time it released) I would love to play it! We could play some versus too! Just depends on who all wants to join in.
Game Master 627

Re: Cloning Clyde 1 Year Anniversary!

Postby Game Master 627 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:05 am

Ahh, I remember that 11 million thread I created. I was so excited when I finally nailed it. I think that was actually the last time I picked up the game, so it has definitely been a while. Although, the last time might have been when I found the plant glitch with Stay... not entirely sure.

AC91 wrote:Also, I am posting to say that we all need to play some Cloning Clyde together this week! I won't be here at all Thursday night, but you guys are welcome to play without me... :( :P

Definitely. I'm sure you all saw my post in that one Gravity thread about me wanting to get together with three of you. If we were able to further improve my times that would be awesome. I would really like to try the plant glitch again, too. I will need a little memory refresh first on exactly how I did it, but I should be able to figure it out.
staticwrap

Postby staticwrap » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:24 am

Well, if you got any time tomorrow, I'll try out the plant glitch.
Game Master 627

Postby Game Master 627 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:24 pm

I have some possible plans for tomorrow, so that won't really work out unfortunately.
staticwrap

Postby staticwrap » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:29 pm

No biggie.
AC91

Postby AC91 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:16 pm

I am still planning up on being on tonight at 2 CST, but only if anyone wants to play with me. If not I will play a little during the day, but not sure what time I am leaving and all the jazz. I would rather not try glitches and stuff, I just want to enjoy the experience and the great game it is without worrying about times and such.

Return to “Cloning Clyde (Xbox 360 Live Arcade)”