Coming from someone who's probably played through 4 or 5 times I'm wondering what other people do for replayability.
Last night I set myself a challenge which I successfully completed, I finished the game having met the following conditions:
1. Only ever assign one role to a harvesting kefling (ice, bramble, rock, forest, etc), once assigned that kefling's role can't ever be changed.
2. Transporter keflings can be re-assigned to transport anything, but must only ever be transporters.
3. Building "managers" must never have been another role.
4. Building "managers" meet stereotypical gender (eg. carpenter is male, florist is female, etc).
5. Gender abilities are used when assigning harvesting roles (eg. male for rock miner, female for sheep shearer, etc)
6. Giant (me
) never carries anything, other than a building piece, a kefling to assign a role, or a special gift, or a quest piece that can't be carried by a kefling.
7. Giant never requests a stockpile.
8. Giant never harvests anything.
Finally completed it last night successfully, I call it my super race of pure bred keflings