Getting back to saved games

Discussion about A World of Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

LuvMyScents

Getting back to saved games

Postby LuvMyScents » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:25 pm

I purchased A world of keflings, completed the game it was saved and I purchased all the add on pages/games I'm unable to p,at them nor find my original game I Completed.
Can anyone help?
Thank you
BiasFilly29

Re: Getting back to saved games

Postby BiasFilly29 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:33 pm

I'm trying to build the Castle in the 2nd world of WoK and it's darkening out the blue print and seems to be stuck on a different building than the Castle. It seems like folks are still paying cash for the game with no support. I put my first post up in the wrong section but I'm using Xbox 360. I need help figuring out how to go further. :( :(
Jeyefunk
NinjaBee

Postby Jeyefunk » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:20 pm

LuvMyScents wrote:I purchased A world of keflings, completed the game it was saved and I purchased all the add on pages/games I'm unable to p,at them nor find my original game I Completed.
Can anyone help?
Thank you

Hi! To access the DLC follow these steps
1) From the main menu choose Play Game
2) Next choose New Game
3) You'll be given a warning telling you that the new game will over write any autosaves you have, choose "yes" to proceed
4) Now you'll see the story select screen. Press left or right on the control stick until you find the DLC you'd like to play and then press A

As for not being able to find your original game, it should be showing up under Load Game. If it's not, email me at jfreston@wahoo.com and try to help you figure out what happened to it.
Jeyefunk
NinjaBee

Postby Jeyefunk » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:40 pm

BiasFilly29 wrote:I'm trying to build the Castle in the 2nd world of WoK and it's darkening out the blue print and seems to be stuck on a different building than the Castle. It seems like folks are still paying cash for the game with no support. I put my first post up in the wrong section but I'm using Xbox 360. I need help figuring out how to go further. :( :(

Hi, it sounds like you found the answer for this in a different thread on the forum but please let me know if you're still getting this or if you have any other questions or issues. Thanks!

Return to “A World of Keflings”