Welcome / FAQ

Discussion about The Amazing Brain Train for Wii

Moderator: ninjabees

stay
NinjaBee

Welcome / FAQ

Postby stay » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi there!

This forum is for general discussion about The Amazing Brain Train, the downloadable game coming soon for Wii.

-------------
FAQ:

Q: What is this game?

A: The Amazing Brain Train is a downloadable "brain training" game coming soon for Wii. It challenges your mind through a variety of different mini-games and play modes.

Q: Who made it?

A: The original game The Amazing Brain Train was developed by Grubby Games. NinjaBee loved the game and made a deal with Ryan at Grubby Games to adapt the game for Wii. Grubby games later became part of Big Fish Games.

Q: When will it be available?

A: Soon! There will be some kind of announcement on the usual sites when the full game is released.

Q: How do I download this game on the Wii, when it becomes available?

A: You need to connect your wii to the internet and download the game from the Shop Channel. Click on the lines below for instructions.

How to use WiiWare

How to connect your Wii to the internet

Accessing the Wii Shop Channel

Getting Wii Points
Nixemo

Re: Welcome / FAQ

Postby Nixemo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:05 pm

This game sounds cool, and it's made by NinjaBee so it'll be nothing short of brilliant. DO you know how many Wii points it will cost? :?:

BTW I just joined this forum and almost directly after this guy named Phailcap spammed about meds and bumped down my new Cloning Clyde topic :(
stay
NinjaBee

Postby stay » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 am

Sorry about that - we got rid of spam for a year or so, but it's back in full force... :( More drastic anti-spam measures are called for.

It should be comparable to other indie WiiWare stuff, maybe a bit less expensive than that, but nothing official to announce yet...
ninedogger

Postby ninedogger » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

Sounds like a good fun game,

looking forward to it!
rosetaylor01

Postby rosetaylor01 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 am

The Amazing Brain Train has been chosen as a PAX 10 winner! The game will be displayed at the Penny Arcade Expo , in Seattle. Its quite simple and visually gorgeous. I just spent about 10 minutes just WATCHING THE TITLE SCREEN. It just hold us sweety..
NIce Game

Return to “The Amazing Brain Train”