What happened to my Keflings??

Discussion about A Kingdom for Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

Kilborndj

What happened to my Keflings??

Postby Kilborndj » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 pm

I am playing Kingdom of Keflings on the XBOX live arcade. I got to the point where I can build a:
Guild Hall; Artist; and School. As I was having Keflings bring planks to my contractor's office I slowly noticed that they were disappearing? They would make a couple runs between and then *POOF* they would disappear. Is there a restriction on how far I should place my contractors office and stone cutter and wood cutter buildings?

I had plenty of Keflings before this and according to my game stats I should have 19 of them, all of a sudden I have none?

KilbornDJ
Captain Jax

Re: What happened to my Keflings??

Postby Captain Jax » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Kilborndj,

Yikes! That's no good. I've notified QA, and hopefully we can find out what's happened here.
Jeyefunk
NinjaBee

Re: What happened to my Keflings??

Postby Jeyefunk » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 pm

We've been keeping our eyes open for something like this but haven't seen it yet. Was it a single player, LIVE or Local game? If it was LIVE do you know if anyone was entering or leaving the game when this started happening?

Kilborndj wrote:I am playing Kingdom of Keflings on the XBOX live arcade. I got to the point where I can build a:
Guild Hall; Artist; and School. As I was having Keflings bring planks to my contractor's office I slowly noticed that they were disappearing? They would make a couple runs between and then *POOF* they would disappear. Is there a restriction on how far I should place my contractors office and stone cutter and wood cutter buildings?

I had plenty of Keflings before this and according to my game stats I should have 19 of them, all of a sudden I have none?

KilbornDJ

Return to “A Kingdom for Keflings”