I have the full version, daughter can only play trial versio

Discussion about A Kingdom for Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

jomotion415

I have the full version, daughter can only play trial versio

Postby jomotion415 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 pm

hi, I bought the full version of kingdoms for keflings some time ago, my family enjoys the game. but, Sometime after I bought 'world of keflings', my youngest daughter can not access the 'full' version of kingdoms of keflings, she can only play the trial version. I however can still pl;ay the full version. we have a xbox360 and I have access to xbox live however I do not allow myh daughters gametag to have access to xboxlive. Please help me resolve this problem.
Captain Jax

Re: I have the full version, daughter can only play trial versio

Postby Captain Jax » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Honestly this issue is more for Microsoft. The fact is that when you purchase a game through Xbox live it is tied to the gamertag which purchased it, and to the Xbox it was originally purchased on. Have you gotten a new Xbox recently? If so then you'll need to "transfer licenses" to the new Xbox. If you haven't then this sounds like some kind of a glitch in the system.

I would suggest looking here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live ... ve-content

Hopefully this can help you out.
PurpleMushroomz

Re: I have the full version, daughter can only play trial versio

Postby PurpleMushroomz » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 pm

I often just login the game using your profile. When the game is running, sign out. Sign in with your daughter's profile. Play game.

I use these steps when my niece wants to play.

Is your daughter's account a silver account? If so, I think only non-LIVE local accounts that have never gone LIVE can access LIVE purchased games.
New GamerTag : MaxSterling

Return to “A Kingdom for Keflings”