pc controls...

Discussion about A Kingdom for Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

rebel2000z

pc controls...

Postby rebel2000z » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 am

I've been playing and enjoying AKFK for a while now(for the pc) and have come to realize that the xbox users can push buildings around for the sake of organization. It seem on the pc the only buttons that do anything are up,down,left,right(alternately wsad) and the left mouse click...and very oddly also x seems to make you move down as well. So, all this in mind, is there no way to relocate a building on the pc aside from breaking/moving it one silly piece at a time?

plus t seems to open blueprints and b for the mini-blueprint window...are there any other hot-keys?
Captain Jax

Re: pc controls...

Postby Captain Jax » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 pm

rebel2000z,

Fear not, you are not being kept out of the loop. The truth is that Xbox users can not push around buildings in A Kingdom For Keflings, but they can in A World of Keflings. AWOK is currently not on PC. So to answer your question, you do have to destroy the buildings to move them around in both the PC and Xbox 360 versions of AKFK.
rebel2000z

Re: pc controls...

Postby rebel2000z » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 pm

aww, that's unfortunate...but at least I' on a even cue with the xbox users, so I can't really complain too much :)

speaking of AWFK and it's impending pc debut, is there any chance of the multi-player feature having any cross-platform functionality? The only reason I ask is because my wife and son enjoy playing AWFK together on the xbox immensely, and as much as I would love to participate, I'm quadriplegic so that's not happening. Anyways, aside from that little plea, I look forward to another great ...FK and I'm sure it'll be awesome either way, as the first already is.

Return to “A Kingdom for Keflings”