Very Dissapointed with A Kingdom for Keflings

Discussion about A Kingdom for Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

ssdoria

Very Dissapointed with A Kingdom for Keflings

Postby ssdoria » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Guys,

I just purchased "A Kingdom for Keflings" for XBOX 360 and unfortunately I must say: I'm very dissapointed with it!

The details in XBOX Live:

Multiplayer online (LIVE)

AND

"Co-OP 1-4" (players)

And for my surprise, there is no Co-OP! There is only "multiplayer" based on LIVE.

So, as the details section has promised, *there is not possible to play in Co-OP mode with my wife in my XBOX*.

Very frustrating.

This is the first wrong co-op description ever in the LIVE, since XBOX 360 lauching.

My first co-op was Kameo. Since there (2005?), no problem at all.

My gamertag is "cissaesid". Please, could you fix this mass chengin the description and refunding me 800 points?
Lifeforce

Re: Very Dissapointed with A Kingdom for Keflings

Postby Lifeforce » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:34 am

I don't quite understand. When I checked it on my Xbox, there was no error at all. It correctly said under "Online Capabilities" that 1-4 players could play co-op. It did not mention local capabilities at all, like A World of Keflings does.
Robbie

Postby Robbie » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 pm

You really must be one of the only people who has not fallen in love with A Kingdom for Keflings.
Look for me on the AWoK leaderboards!!
Add zRobi if you would like to play AWoK with me.
Also send me a message mention the Ninjabee forums so I know you're friendly xD
stay
NinjaBee

Postby stay » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 am

Yikes, sorry - I've been swamped and out of touch with the forums.

Lifeforce is right - the game is correctly listed in Xbox Live. I got this same "I am disappointed" e-mail directly, and I replied to her directly.

Concerned, I went and checked it out again myself...

In the Game Marketplace, the "overview" page says:

Multiplayer: Online
Co-op: Online

On the "details" page there is also an "Online Capabilities" section (orange with an orange bullet point), saying "Online Multiplayer 1-4", "Co-op 1-4", "Content Downloads", and "Leaderboards". These are all online features, as indicated by the "Online Capabilities" heading.

I hate to hear of anyone disappointed with the game or confused by the experience. But I think the Xbox Live info is actually pretty clear.
Pinmonkey001

Postby Pinmonkey001 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 pm

My 4 year old daughter loves KfK. The demo was on the Kinect bundle we got her and she'll load up the demo and play it over and over again. I think that if I ever catch it on sale I'll pick it up for her. She saw me playing WoK last night on my xbox and said something to the effect "Is that your Kingdom? It's nice." lol.

Once again, thanks for the great games.
co2rrt

Postby co2rrt » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 pm

can't believe it. plus my daughter plays in her room and I play in my room and we can visit each others kingdom. I didn't understand co-op and all that but I know family members can play together. and my 7 yo grandson knows half the buildings by heart. He loves "naked sheep" :lol:

Return to “A Kingdom for Keflings”