Somebody please help me, my Keflings are Keflucked!!

Discussion about A Kingdom for Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

JimBoCol

Somebody please help me, my Keflings are Keflucked!!

Postby JimBoCol » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am

Ever since the recent Microsoft Poison update that was forced on me :evil: , about the only thing my brand new 360 Slim is good for now is a paperweight. Nearly all of my downloaded games have become virtually unusable, and the games on CD are unreadable.

I'm hoping for a work-around for my Keflings, because they are having little nervous breakdowns, and some kind of seizures.

Example 1:
I have a Transporter Kefling, (Female, but I doubt that makes any difference), taking Magic Gems from the Witches Tower to the Contractor's Office. She will make 2 or 3 trips normally, then suddenly she will return to the Witches Tower through the hill that is between the W.T., and the C.O. When she picks up another load of Gems and attempts to return to the C.O., she becomes stuck at the foot of the hill. I then have to pick her up, and drop her on the C.O. again, and then she makes another 2 or 3 trips, and the same thing happens again.

Example 2:
I have a Transporter Kefling, (Male, again, I doubt it makes any difference), taking Cloth from the Loom to the Contractor's Office. After about 3 or 4 trips, he picks up a load of cloth, and begins running in circles through the Loom. I am unable to click on him, pick him up, or anything.This goes on for about 5 full minutes, then suddenly, he starts to transport normally for another 3 or 4 trips then the same thing again.

Example 3:
I have a transporter Kefling, (Female, again, I doubt it matters), taking Planks from the Lumber mill to the Town Workshop. After about 5 or 6 trips she just stands there at the Lumber mill holding a Plank, and doing nothing. I have to pick her up, and drop her on the Town Workshop again. she starts to work again for about 5 or so trips, and then the same thing.

I am totally confused about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim.
Captain Jax

Re: Somebody please help me, my Keflings are Keflucked!!

Postby Captain Jax » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:47 pm

JimBoCol,
Sorry for the late response. Are any of these issues still a problem?

Return to “A Kingdom for Keflings”