10$ for 2 more A Kingdom for Keflings maps.

Discussion about A Kingdom for Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

sloop1

10$ for 2 more A Kingdom for Keflings maps.

Postby sloop1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:17 am

Can you make more maps for AKFaK ?

For every 2 is 10$ Come on? Do you need Idea's for some? I sure you could listen to the Community and get some ideas?
Try to get the 15$ mic so we can talk it's easier.
or e-bay one for 4$.
stay
NinjaBee

Re: 10$ for 2 more A Kingdom for Keflings maps.

Postby stay » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:12 am

OK, since you keep asking (please stop asking this same question everywhere, sloop! we don't need 3 threads in 2 forums about this same topic!) I'll explain:

We've been focusing our efforts on A World of Keflings, where we're giving you 3 new maps! ... Actually 3 whole new kingdoms including new stories, quests, characters, game elements, kefling types, resources, buildings, and a lot more...
JimBoCol

Postby JimBoCol » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 am

stay wrote:We've been focusing our efforts on A World of Keflings, where we're giving you 3 new maps! ... Actually 3 whole new kingdoms including new stories, quests, characters, game elements, kefling types, resources, buildings, and a lot more...

I realize that I risk causing a rip in the fabric of space and time by asking this in this thread, but about AWOK, is that designed so that you can add new kingdoms via downloaded content? I would really love to see some new ones. Larger ones like the forest kingdom woud be the best!!!!

Hey, I know, how about Keflings in space? Make different kingdoms on distant planets. You can even use our own solar system to start with, and then branch out. then you can design strange and wierd ores, and raw materials, new buildings, not to mention all types of new and strange Kefliens!!!!

Thanks,
Jim.
stay
NinjaBee

Postby stay » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:58 am

Yep! A World of Keflings is designed to support much more complex downloadable content than A Kingdom for Keflings, and we're working on it now! A few details (of what we support and what we're planning) have come up in some other threads.

Return to “A Kingdom for Keflings”