Possible population exploit?

Discussion about A Kingdom for Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

Bursar

Possible population exploit?

Postby Bursar » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Not sure if I've just found a glitch, or if things are working as expected, but when you build a house, and put love into it, you get a couple of new Keflings. However I've just been upgrading my houses, and have had to demolish a couple as they were built too close together. When you knock them back to the component parts (bedroom, hearth, storage), upgrade them with some steps and a reading room, and then drop the love back into it, you get another couple of Keflings!

Just upgrading a house without knocking it down first doesn't seem to give you extra Keflings.
xenocidic

Re: Possible population exploit?

Postby xenocidic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Interesting... I wonder if this is WAI
~ ninja bee enthusiast ~
Ownage

Postby Ownage » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Bursar wrote:Not sure if I've just found a glitch, or if things are working as expected, but when you build a house, and put love into it, you get a couple of new Keflings. However I've just been upgrading my houses, and have had to demolish a couple as they were built too close together. When you knock them back to the component parts (bedroom, hearth, storage), upgrade them with some steps and a reading room, and then drop the love back into it, you get another couple of Keflings!

Just upgrading a house without knocking it down first doesn't seem to give you extra Keflings.

I know that it takes 2 random keflings and makes them dissapear when you break a house, putting the heart back in makes them reappear if thats what your talking about? So your just getting the keflings you lost back.
Bursar

Postby Bursar » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Ownage wrote:I know that it takes 2 random keflings and makes them dissapear when you break a house, putting the heart back in makes them reappear if thats what your talking about? So your just getting the keflings you lost back.

Ah, that's probably what's happening then. Without any kind of onscreen population counter, or a message informing you, it's not easy to tell that.
xenocidic

Postby xenocidic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Yep, that's what's going on...

now i have like 10 cottages lol because it took me a while to figure that out !
~ ninja bee enthusiast ~
sloop1

Postby sloop1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Bursar wrote:Not sure if I've just found a glitch, or if things are working as expected, but when you build a house, and put love into it, you get a couple of new Keflings. However I've just been upgrading my houses, and have had to demolish a couple as they were built too close together. When you knock them back to the component parts (bedroom, hearth, storage), upgrade them with some steps and a reading room, and then drop the love back into it, you get another couple of Keflings!

Did you ever build a House and 2 Male Keflings Came out of it???
Try to get the 15$ mic so we can talk it's easier.
or e-bay one for 4$.
sloop1

Postby sloop1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 am

LOL
Try to get the 15$ mic so we can talk it's easier.
or e-bay one for 4$.

Return to “A Kingdom for Keflings”